Part-Time Regional Sales Consultant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Regional Sales Consultant – Part Time
We are seeking a candidate for a field regional sales-based position responsible for the territory sales plan of Southern California, preferably San Diego or surrounding based. The Regional Sales Consultant will have strong technical knowledge in the area of recruitment and talent acquisition and will demonstrate technical credibility to effectively consult with customers to influence key decisions on technology and recruitment choices.
Strong business acumen is required to build a successful account and territory plan and translate territory strategy into business results. The ideal candidate will have a strong history of account relationships with key thought leaders in the recruitment and talent acquisition space.
* Demonstrates technical credibility to consult with customers on recruitment and talent acquisition solutions.
* Demonstrates funnel management skills with strong hunting/prospecting and closing skills.
* Develops and manages to a business plan to meet or exceed business goals for the territory.
* Understands recruitment project needs and business needs of the customer to win the business.
* Consistently and accurately manages sales process including sales forecasting, pipeline management, and sales tracking
* Develops and maintains current knowledge of recruitment markets, products, and buying practices required to effectively compete in the assigned territory with large staffing agencies.
* Assists in the identification and recruitment of new salespeople if required to expand the performance of the region.
* Ensure that customers are fully satisfied and supported.
* Represent the company professionally, ethically and morally at all times.
* Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
* Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
* Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
* Collaborate with the regional and management team to achieve better results
Desired Skills & Experience:
* Proven experience as a sales executive or relevant role
* Proficiency in English
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office
* Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
* Fast learner and passion for sales
* Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
* Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
This role is an opportunity to shape a region’s performance and set new standards in delivering a unique service to companies. A healthy and lucrative compensation package is available to candidates with extensive experience and established relationships in the market. In return your earning potential is uncapped and you have the flexibility to work a self-chosen schedule to achieve the end objective.
To view more and to apply online for this job, please visit the following link: