Full-Time Required Senior Android Developer/ Engineer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Our client is seeking Sr. Android Developers in Newark, NJ. This is direct hire full time position. If you are interested please send me you resume to email@example.com
Sr. Android Engineers
Newark, NJ 07175
• Architect, design, build and operate scalable software systems and services for Android smartphones and tablets.
• Propose, prototype and evaluate multiple areas of optimization in digital content delivery, digital rights management, cloud based technologies, digital lockers, digital content discovery and security.
• Build and deliver high availability/high reliability software on time.
• Build and deliver secure, scalable, and low-latency services and applications for Android platforms.
• Hands-on code contribution and delivery – libraries, API’s, documentation.
Education and Experience
• Significant hands on development experience (3+ years) with Android mobile applications and devices.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
• Proven track record of building and delivering mobile applications and services for Android smartphones and tablets.
• Existing approved app on the market a huge plus.
• Solid experience programming in Java, C/C++, good current knowledge of Unix/Linux environments, cryptography, web API, SQLite, Google Cloud Messaging, and experience conforming code to various Android API levels for max compatibility.
• Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, availability, and internet and mobile OS security fundamentals.
• Solid secure coding practices including good design documentation, unit testing, peer code reviews.
• Knowledge of network protocols and internet/web technologies: HTML 5, Java Script, RTP/RTSP
• Experience with source/version control software.
201 448 2706