Full-Time Restaurant Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Relevant Skills and Experience Required:
· Prior restaurant management or leadership role with successful history of quality Guest Service, Team Building and Development of People, inventory maintenance and labor optimization.
· Experience in financial statements, sales or activity reports, or other performance data to measure productivity or goal achievement or to identify areas needing cost reduction or program improvement.
· Strong attention to detail and quality standards while managing time and priorities efficiently.
· Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members.
· Proficient in typical desktop software programs.
· Available a variety of hours to include evenings, nights and weekends.
· Must be able to work up to a 10-hour shift while standing or walking to perform essential functions.
· Will be required to lift up to forty pounds during the course of a workday.
· Will require bending, stooping, and occasional use of a ladder.
Managers are eligible for the following benefits:
· Competitive salary with bonus structure.
· Robust benefits to include medical, dental, vision, voluntary life and disability insurance
· 401(k) plan with match
· Growth opportunities to include long term bonus potential and rapid advancement
· Generous discount program
· Amazing culture centered on the Team and Family friendly hours
· Paid Training
Freddy’s is an equal opportunity employer.
Experience: Minimum 2 Years Restaurant Management