Full-Time Sales Route Driver
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Sell goods and services to old/new customers
Ensure a smooth sales process by creating sales solutions and working with customers to find what they want. Through company files, directories, and client referrals
Will work to find/follow new sales trends and work on improving old sales leads.
Must know products inside and out to maximize sales opportunities.
Will surpass expectations and exceed monthly sales quota.
Skills and Requirements
● Customer Service Skills
● Communication Skills
● Proven Sales experience
● Self motivated and driven
● Good driving skills
● Keep track of your truck’s inventory, backorders, and know where all the products are
located in your truck
● Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance
● Advise customers by providing information on products
● Help customers make selections by building customer confidence
● Direct customers by offering suggestions and opinions
● Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile and records
● Process payments by totalling purchases; cash and credit cards
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
● Keep management informed by submitting daily activity, sales, and reports