Full-Time Senior Account Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Red Apple Creative is fast paced content agency specialising in multi-platform campaigns for radio, Spotify and digital platforms. We are part of the SNK Publishing Group which also includes SNK Studios and Radio Results.
Our digital and audio team is growing rapidly and we now need an Account Manager to join us in New York. Working across a range of digital and audio projects, you will work closely with the creative and development teams, account managers and our clients.
The type of projects we work on are varied but include asset design, brand launches, interactive experiences and audio production for great brands such as Spotify, Diesel, Puma and Budweiser.
We have long lasting relationships with our clients because they trust us and we always deliver. We’re not looking for back seat drivers because in our company there’s nowhere to hide, but if you’ve got passion, drive and ambition you’ll love it and thrive.
We’ve seen significant growth as a company in the last few years and it’s an exciting time to join us. We firmly believe that the people in our company are our strongest asset and we’re proud to have a brilliant team who amaze us every day. We boast a high staff retention rate and have doubled in size in the last two years. We invest in our team to seize every opportunity and those who make a difference are fast-tracked into senior positions.
We have big ambitions for the future so we’re looking for an equally ambitious individual to join us on the journey.
The Person We Are Looking For:
We’re looking for someone special, someone who is comfortable working across both digital and audio platforms. You’ll be fully competent in digital and be able to pick up audio very quickly.
You are already successful in a similar role having worked in digital agencies for 2 – 5 years. You are a real people person. Your team will want to walk over hot coals to deliver your projects. Clients will love you!
Whilst we’re not a start up company, the NY office is a new territory for us so you will be comfortable working in this environment, using your own initiative and reporting to the Senior Account Manager based in the UK. You’ll be expected to get involved at every level to get this operation off the ground.
This is the next phase of our growth expansion and is an exciting time to join our company. You will have ambition to build a department and a team around you. You’ll be in it for the long term.
You’ll be comfortable being out of the City, as you’ll be expected to visit other territories regularly. These include LA, Boston, Atlanta, Dallas, Chicago, Toronto and Europe. The first 1 – 3 months of your tenure will be based in London.
You’ll be an industry expert, or at least that’s what your ambition is. You keep up to date with what’s going on in online audio advertising and digital advertising generally and you’re happy to put your opinions forward in blogs, seminars and events.
You’re confident and outgoing, happy to present to a team of 3 or a conference of 300. You do what it takes to get the job done; on the last minute project that needs an early start or the long distance meeting that requires an overnight stay.
You’ll be a creative person and you’ll be able to interpret and respond to briefs using our standard template responses or developing your own custom ideas. You can deliver these ideas back to creative and production teams and be the conduit between them and the client.
You have experience of working in a creative sales environment as you will be working alongside the business development team to nurture key client relationships and grow revenue. You’ll embrace the business element of the role; hitting targets, spotting new opportunities, growing a team, implementing systems etc. You’ll have a proven track record of increasing revenue year-on-year and making a positive difference to the company.
You’re passionate, ambitious and generally brilliant, a jedi master of the digital/audio world!
– Build long term, quality relationships with clients at all levels
– Achieve revenue targets by promoting our services to existing clients and deliver YOY growth.
– Interpret briefs, collate a response and present back to the client
– To provide costs for the different products and services we provide
– Deliver exceptional customer service through the efficient and accurate turnaround of briefs and proposals.
– To talk confidently about knowledgeably about digital/music advertising/platforms
– To produce monthly business plans with 3/6/12 month forecasts to maximise client opportunities.
– Develop effective working relationships with the rest of the team and other internal departments to ensure clear and consistent communication.
– Keep internal CRM systems up to date
– Analyse campaign data and providing campaign analysis during and post campaign
Keep abreast of the latest developments in digital and how they apply to our clients or the production process.
– Highly organised and a multi tasker
– Enthusiasm, a willingness to learn and update industry knowledge
– Great communication skills
– Proactive and able to work on own initiative
– A positive mental attitude. We are a close team that works hard and plays hard together
– Ambition to take our growing company to the next level
– A proven track record in hitting revenue targets
– To be confident in leading conversations and presentations in person, on the phone and online
– Exceptional organisational and time management skills
– Excellant attension to detail – you’ll point out this was spelled wrong when we speak
– To be a social butterfly, this is not a job for shrinking violets
– 2 – 5 years experience in a digital account management capacity
– Experience of delivering cross-platform campaigns across desktop, tablet and mobile
– Experience of delivering a microsite or website from brief to launch
– Fluency in Spanish, French Canadian or Brazilian Portuguese
– Experience of working on online audio platforms
Salary & Benefits:
– Competitive salary (based on experience) and bonus structure
– Creative working environment overflowing with talent
– Relaxed office with flexible and remote working options
– 25 days vacation
Please email email@example.com with the subject header “Account Manager, New York” before 4th May 2016. Please tell us why you want to join us and what value you’d add to our team. Include your CV and salary expectations too.