Full-Time Senior Architect
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
• Designs projects and/or review architectural or engineering plans, specifications and contract documents to ensure compliance with government codes, laws and regulations.
• Advises Subcontractors on the interpretation of plans, recommends changes when necessary.
• Prepares and/or review preliminary designs, working drawings, specifications and cost estimates related to the project.
• Provides technical expertise in development or review of policies and procedures in relation to architectural structures and systems and construction/safety codes.
• Researches literature and maintain knowledge of current building materials, structural, mechanical and electrical system codes and methods of application.
• Reviews Subcontractor’s shop drawings to ensure compliance with specifications and contract agreements by checking them for technical accuracy according to accepted guidelines.
• Works with customers and Clients to gather facts, defines design and space planning problems, conceptualize possible solutions and secure approvals of proposals.
• Reviews product literature, analyzes materials and determines appropriateness for application to projects.
• Provides advice and develop design documents to initiate and modify architectural, interior design and space planning solutions.
• Performs design drafting including preliminary drawings, working drawings and full detail drawings for architectural, structural and mechanical works associated with building construction or improvement projects.
Salary: US$11,600.00 (Eleven Thousand six Hundred United State Dollars) per month for the regular working hours on or before, the 25th of each month.
Medical Insurance: The Employee and his/her family shall be covered by Global Medical Benefits under the Malaysian Medical Insurance Union, Government Health Organization. The full premium shall be paid by the Employer.
Housing: The Employee will be provided with a non-shared 3 bedroom self-contained apartment that is well furnished with modern basic appliances and be located within a walking distance from the company.
Airfare: A round trip flight ticket to cover the span of employment engagement will be provided and delivered to you on the completion of your relevant travel documents and Malaysian immigration particulars. Shipping expenses (personal belongings) should be reimbursed to employee on arrival and a proof of the expenses in a form of official receipt will facilitate the reimbursement.
Family Status Arrangements: Family status arrangements can only be applied after at least two (2) months of service. The Application of family status arrangement indicates that an expatriate will be entitled to a free visa and air fare for his wife or Spouse or any other family member which is to be provided by the company through the Malaysian Immigration Department.
Experience: Minimum of 4 years experience