Freelance Senior Artificial Intelligence Research Scientist Leader – AI/Robotics/Machine Learning/DNN/CNN/Human Computer Interaction
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Location: Santa Clara, USA
Salary: USD 300,000 – 400,000 per annum (DOE)
Start date: ASAP
My global IT client is looking for a Senior Artificial Intelligence Research Scientist Leader with AI/Robotics/Machine Learning/DNN/CNN/Human-Computer Interaction Research Experience, to join their expanding team in Santa Clara.
The Ideal candidate would be local US citizen (No need for VISA sponsorship to work in the US), has PhD’s degree majored in computer, AI, Electronic and Information Engineering from US TOP Universities such as MIT, Stanford, Berkeley, Yale, with 10+ years experience in AI, service robot, machine learning with work background from Google, Facebook, IBM, Apple, etc.
1. Work as the team leader of a group of Artificial Intelligence (AI) Expert/Research Scientist, and to be in charge of the technical research and development of AI;
2. To make strategies and technical plans for 5-10 years in smart home robotics and AI;
3. To build a research team of AI and service robot;
4. To lead the team to develop the key system architecture of the product, design prototype and demonstration.
1. Local US citizen;
2. PhD’s degree majored in computer, AI, Electronic and Information Engineering from US TOP Universities such as MIT, Stanford, Berkeley, Yale;
3. 10+ years experience in AI, service robot, machine learning
4. Work background from Google, Facebook, IBM, Apple, etc.
If you are interested in this opportunity. Please apply straight away with your updated CV and I’ll be in touch shortly.
Experience: AI Research Scientist