Full-Time SENIOR PUBLIC RELATIONS ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Offering a casual work environment with competitive compensation and other enticing perks!
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
1. Manage daily and weekly account service activities to ensure monthly/annual goals are met
2. Work cohesively with other departments within the agency to ensure a successful integrated marketing approach
3. Content development for various mediums including digital/social media
4. Edit and oversee the development of written materials including website copy, social media content, press releases, media alerts, etc.
5. Monitor the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires and blogs for opportunities for clients
6. Maintain a proactive approach to presenting ideas, pitching angles and identifying opportunistic PR events of benefit to clients or agency
7. Attend tradeshows and promotional events
8. Manage the agency’s social media and blog
9. Assist with mentoring, developing and managing junior staff
10. Participates with agency leadership in the planning, creating and presenting of new business proposals
11. Participates in agency planning, strategy and growth initiatives
1. At least 3-7 years of experience in marketing communications or public relations, preferably in an agency setting
2. Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Communications or Marketing highly preferred
3. Online/digital technology and social media knowledge is an absolute must
4. Excellent verbal, writing and editing skills
5. Extremely organized with the ability to thrive in a fast-pace environment
6. Self-starter with a high level of initiative
7. Excellent project management and planning skills
8. Versatile, collaborative, team player
Experience: 3-7 years