Full-Time Serior product manager mobile
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Job Title: Senior Product Manager
Location: HQ – San Francisco, CA
Client: FiveStars (Internet Domain)
FiveStars is the easiest way for local businesses to deliver great customer experiences, in and out of store. Through unique rewards, personalized service, and intelligent automated messages, FiveStars helps every customer feel like a VIP. Founded in 2011 and based in San Francisco, our mission is to help businesses and communities thrive by turning every transaction into a relationship.
FiveStars has now saved consumers over $100 million while shopping at 12,000 local businesses in the U.S., and Canada. Over 16 million consumers use FiveStars to save money while supporting local businesses. To-date FiveStars has raised over $105 million from top-tier investors including HarbourVest, Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed, DCM, and Y-Combinator. Visit www.fivestars.com for more information.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be working closely with a cross-functional team of engineers and designers building products that our customers love and depend on every day.
• Lead the roadmapping, prioritization, development, and execution of a product at FiveStars
• Work cross-functionally with Engineering, Design, Analytics, Marketing, and other product teams to create great customer experiences
• Use qualitative customer research and data analysis to communicate product vision to senior management and various stakeholders
• Degree in computer science, engineering or related field
• 3+ years of experience building, launching, and iterating on major product initiatives that customers love
• Strong technical architectural understanding of mobile and web products
• Proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
• Excellent data analysis skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to champion products across the organization
• Knowledge of product management best-practices around development (e.g. agile), roadmapping/vision (e.g. user-research, & strategic thinking), and coordination/communication with key internal stakeholders (e.g. design & marketing)