Freelance Spanish speaking Americans: online voice recording task
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Our company is working on a voice recognition development application and we are seeking Spanish speaking Americans to participate in this project to improve the quality of voice recognition technology.
* The work will involve recording short Spanish prompts from a WebApp using your own computer or Android smart phone/tablet. (WebApp is not compatible with iphone/Ipad).
* The total recording time will take approximately 1.5 hours. You can choose to record the prompts in several separate sessions or complete them all in one session.
* The audio files must be successfully uploaded and of good quality.
* Upon completion and after quality check, you will be paid Australian Dollars 18.75 via Paypal/Skrill
Only people who meet the requirements should apply.
* Fluent in Spanish
* Born, grow up and spend most of their time living in United States
* Good Wi-Fi connection to upload while doing the recordings
If you or someone in your circle of friends meet the requirements and is interested in contributing to this project, please fill in an Expression of Interest form at https://appen.formstack.com/forms/esuseoi
Detailed instructions will be provided shortly after you have enrolled.
Appen constantly seeks motivated freelancers to support their translation, transcription, annotation and data collection teams. Your successful contribution to this project will grant you a space in our database and a good chance to be considered for projects in the future.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.