Full-Time Sr. Software Engineer – C/C++. Linux, Cloud
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Exciting start-up opportunity for a multi-hat wearing software engineering professional with a diverse background. Seeking top talent to join an innovative engineering team where you will use your creative and technical skills to invent and build novel cloud products.
Ideally your core strengths include all of these:
– Strong C/C++
– Advanced level knowledge of Linux (from boot and up) in a variety of flavors such as RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu, etc.
– Good scripting languages such as Python, Ruby, Bash, ROR
– Cloud Computing experience
And some or all of these:
– Networking protocols knowledge including IP, TCP-IP, NFS, HTTP, DNS, SSL
– Basic knowledge in kernel-level network and file system programming
– Storage systems programming
– Experience building large-scale distributed enterprise or hosted systems
– Excellent problem solving and multi-tasking skills, with a creative and flexible attitude
– Knowledge of virtualization technologies, such as VMWare, Xen, KVM, OpenStack
– Object-oriented design, data structures, systems and applications programming, and multi-threaded programming
– Team player able to work in a fast paced environment
– Forward thinking
Great opportunity to build something big from the ground floor. Depending upon skills/experience this role can range from software engineer, lead, or hands-on management. Please send resume and contact info to mhunter@iPROstaffing.com . This is a full-time, permanent role, and located in San Jose, California.