Full-Time Studio Coordinator- Administrative
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
1. Draft correspondence and meeting notes for team members.
2. Maintain Directors’ calendars, answer phones and screen incoming calls, checking emails as requested.
3. Coordinate events for clients (internally, externally)
4. Organize project files and spreadsheets relating to correspondence with the clients and consultants.
5. Assist peers as needed.
6. Provide back-up to receptionist as needed
7. Arrange travel for studio members and coordinating
8. Organize and attend weekly leadership meeting.
9. Maintain professional credentials for the Directors in the studio.
10. Process and distribute mail
11. Coordinate and organize project filing.
12. Manage the studio PTO calendar.
13. Work with studio staff members to help complete expense reports collect studio members’ timesheets for approval.
14. Conduct research for projects as needed.
15. Greet clients for meetings and assist clients over the phone when needed.
16. Organize monthly meetings.
17. Boost morale by organizing occasional in-studio happy hours.
18. CRM management
1. Minimum 3 years’ experience in professional administrative position.
2. Minimum 3 years’ support experience in the architecture industry or something similar (construction, interior design, engineering etc.).
3. Must show ability to problem solve, both individually and as part of a project team.
4. High School degree with appropriate experience or Business School Certificate or College Diploma.
5. High level of proficiency with Microsoft Products to include, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and also with Adobe Products such as In-Design, Illustrator and/or Photoshop.
6. Excellent verbal and communication skills.
7. Ability to prioritize.
8. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
9. Must be a motivated self-starter.
Positive attitude, willingness to help.
10. Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
Experience: Minimum 3 years