Full-Time Teach English or IB/AP Subject in South China
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Teaching Jobs – Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Beijing and More Cities
We are Teach for the Future (TF), work directly with public and private schools from kindergarten up to universities in China as well as language centers. Right now we are looking for ESL teachers, subject teachers (teaching subjects like Math, Science, Art, Music, History, Economics), IB/AP teachers.
We have positions for both newly qualified graduates and the more experienced teachers. No matter what kind of schools and which location you want to work at, we’ll help you find the perfect fit for your needs.
Many cities throughout China including Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, etc.
* What we require:
– Bachelor’s degree or above (must)
– Native English Speaker
– 2 years of working experience (not limited to teaching) (preferred)
– TEFL/TESOL/TESL/CELTA certification (preferred)
*What we offer:
Work in China” Full-Time Positions
– A reputable teaching experience in China
– Housing allowance/Free accommodation
– Average monthly salary of 14,000 RMB -30,000 RMB(depends on the qualification and the city)
-Type Z visa (work visa in China, only certified schools can provide Z visa, all our partner schools are certified)
– Flight allowance
– Health insurance included: provided throughout entire contract duration
– Food, transportation allowance, and paid holidays may be included
– 1 to 2 years full-time contract
– 24/7 living and teaching support in China without the need to know any Chinese
– A great Chinese learning environment
– Free medical check
*How to apply:
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Documents like self-introduction video, resume, copy of passport pic, Degree, teaching certificates/licenses, etc are welcome to send. Please mention you see the job ad here. I will probably get back to you in 2 business days.