Full-Time Teaching English in China
Job Responsibilities (for preschool teachers but similar for other grade teachers)
Create an Unrivaled Education Experience
• Classroom: Create learning spaces that support and enhance curriculum activities.
• Teaching: Teach lessons in a way that meets each child’s unique learning style.
• Care: Meet physical and emotional needs of each child and provide an atmosphere that makes children and families feel valued.
• Organization: Keep classroom supplies, daily records and child information organized.
• Assessments: Complete student assessments using classroom observations. Actively participate in parent conferences with the Lead Teacher or Center Director.
• Best Practices: Incorporate early childhood educational best practices learned through formal education, job training, and experience. Share your own knowledge with Assistant Teachers.
• Technology: Learn to use the technology and systems needed for your job, and be willing to learn new programs, applications, systems, or devices as things change.
Be Flexible and Proactive
• Initiative: After training, you should be able to anticipate classroom needs and follow through without direct supervision or prompting.
• Classroom Assignment: It is sometimes necessary for staff to move between classrooms and to work with different age groups so your classroom assignment may change according to center needs.
• Must be at least 18 years’ old
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Speak, read, and write English fluently
• Hands-on teaching experience preferred but not required
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• High level of flexibility
Work Environment/Physical Demands
• Must be able to adapt to continuously changing, fast-paced environment and make the children’s needs your primary focus.
• Must be able to fully engage in physical activity. Must be able to kneel, stoop, squat, and stand for a long time, and demonstrate and engage in activities like jumping, dancing, walking, and running.
• Work is primarily performed at the center. Work is sometimes performed off site for field trips.
• Must be able to see and hear well enough to monitor classrooms and playgrounds to keep children safe at all times.
• Competitive compensation: 7000-9000 RMB/month, up to 11,000 if you have a bachelor’s degree, More than 2+ years of teaching experience.
• Housing: free accommodation with all utilities (housing is cheaper in China)
• Invitation letter so you can apply for a visa (Z visa if you have a bachelor’s degree).
• Airport pickup and welcome dinner
• Orientation upon arrival orient
• Program supervision and emergency service
• Airport seeing-off after the completion of the program
• Guaranteed school placement
• 5-day work week, 18-20 hours teaching per week
• Free Chinese classes 2 hours per week，Low-stress employment, discussing topics of your choice, without disciplinary or grading responsibilities
• Insurance provided
• If you stay with it for multiple terms, travel costs might be reimbursed
INTERESTED? Please send us:
1. Your Resume or Curriculum Vitae;
2. Copy of the first page of your passport;
3. Self-intro video within 1-2 minutes;
Website(interim): http://en.enkeedu.com/ &https://englishteachingprogram.wordpress.com/