Full-Time Technical Support Engineer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Technical Support Engineer
ViTrox is one of the world-leading Automated Board and Semiconductor Inspection solution providers with customers from all market segments in the continent of America, Europe and Asia.
Automated Board Inspection (ABI) Business Unit covers Advanced X-Ray Inspection System (AXI), Advanced Optical Inspection (AOI) and Solder Paste Inspection(SPI) system. The V810 X-Ray Inspection System is known to be the fastest inspection speed, widest test coverage and Best Call rate AXI system in the world with many well-known and reputed award winnings from Global Technology, Circuit Assembly, EMS Asia and Best In Test & Measurement.
– Professional technical support : Be a professional technical support personnel by providing excellent & creative problem solving skills in servicing, maintaining, machine buy off and troubleshooting of advanced vision inspection machine at customer sites. Remote customer support through other means to reduce machine downtime.
– Customer care advocate : Building excellent customer’s relationship and follow through all aspects of customer’s service job to facilitate repeated order and support Business Development in machine evaluation.
– Facilitate technology advancement : Proactively understand customer’s needs and feedback to facilitate improvement in existing technologies and new product development.
– A recognized Bachelors Degree in Science and Engineering.
– Preferably 5 years related working or servicing experience in EMS industry in operating automated inspection equipment (AOI / AXI).
– Preferably 1-2 years of experience in a technical customer support role.
– Strong communication skills.
– Good in troubleshooting & problem solving.
– Possess own transport and willing to travel.
– Flexible, independent, responsive, able to have night time conference call with Headquarter.
– Positive & optimistic attitude.
– Based in Texas.
– Training will be provided in headquarter, Penang, Malaysia.
What you will gain:
– Personal and professional growth.
– Attractive pay.
– Travel expenses reimbursement claim (monthly).
– Medical insurance.
Experience: Preferaby 1-2 years of experience in technical customer support role