Part-Time [TOPICA NATIVE] HOME-BASED ONLINE ENGLISH TEACHERS
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
TOPICA Edtech group is the leading online education provider in South East Asia. TOPICA has more than 1000 full time employees, 2000 teachers and over 50,000 students from the Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand and Vietnam. TOPICA EDTECH GROUP currently is in need of 20 English teachers for TOPICA NATIVE – our Online English program for working people.
– Position: Online English teacher
– Work location: Home-based
– Vacancies: 20
– Flexible teaching hours: Picking your preferable working hours (8AM – 11PM GMT+7)
– Unlimited teaching hours to register
– Flexible teaching schedule based on personal plans
– Teaching at anywhere just with stable Internet connection
– Full support (curriculum, lesson plan, teaching assistant, etc.)
– Be a Native level English speaker (USA, UK, Australia and Canada preferred)
– Have confident and clear verbal communication skills
– Have the stable, high-speed (at least 2 MB) Internet connection and good sound capabilities with audio headset
– Have BA degree or Teaching certificate (TESOL/CELTA/TEFL), teaching experience is preferable
– Teach conversational English skills to adults following provided lesson plans
– Be punctual with high sense of responsibility
– Correct grammar and pronunciation mistakes for students
First come, first serve.
Experience: 1 years