Full-Time Virtual Executive Assistant to CEO
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We really need someone who can take that extra step and learn about our business and jump in and take control of things that are on my plate. This person would be helping both, CEO and the COO of the company.
The candidate will work from home and must have availability to work full time and MUST have previous experience as Executive Administrative Assistant.
The ideal candidate must be a citizen of the United States.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Manage calendar
• Send a ‘tickler’ on upcoming events (Don’t forget your meeting with X; you promised him Y)
• Scout speaking opportunities
• Scout guest blogging opportunities, etc.
• Assist execs in preparing for speaking engagements, workshops and special events
• Mail books, send thank you notes, etc on behalf of the exec
• Draft twitter posts and occasional blog posts
• Proofread marketing materials
• Coordinate production of “swag”, printed materials, etc
• Assist in conference preparation (background info on participants, info on targets, supporting booth/exhibition prep)
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our Website: www.uassist.us