NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are a company looking for qualified individuals to help out with writing tasks such as:
• Short stories
• Movie Scripts
• Sale Scripts
• New feeds
• PR Websites
• Blog posts
Job Duties include:
• Draft and create consumer content for lifestyle and health related websites
• Research new products and services with the relation to the consumers
• Create projects for blogs, Facebook, Twitter, and other media
• Brand messages with reaching a large online audience
You will have opportunity to work with big companies and popular websites in several niches from news, geography, sports, entertainment, travel and others
• High school graduate or GED qualified with an interest in writing for blogs, stories, and other publications
• Excellence in Journalism, English, communications or other related fields.
• Strong written communication skills with ability to proofread effectively
• Writing talent, originality, ability to work indecently and self-promotion abilities
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Ability to understand and accept criticism
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
• Internet access/Online Access ( THIS IS A MUST)
This is a part-time and full-time job, depending on your availability. Hours are flexible from 10 to 40 hours per week. Travel is not required. Payment is discussed via communication after application process.
Please email email@example.com with your full name. We will contact you shortly after within 24 hours.