NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
HOW DO I QUALIFY?
Education and Experience:
• An undergraduate degree in communications, journalism or English, or equivalent experience, is
• A minimum 2 years of writing and editing experience is required.
• A working knowledge and understanding of Ontario’s health system, health issues and health
research is required.
• Ability to manage multiple projects on tight timelines and work within the team environment.
• Ability to write reports of 20 pages in length or more, as required.
• Experience conducting interviews with the public to gain real-life perspectives for reports.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to exercise sound judgment.
• Demonstrated ability to assess and understand program-area content, including technical
SEND RESUME OR CV ON THIS EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information http://bit.ly/1Lkuh5n